Grant Applications are being accepted until 30th September 2022.
Applications cannot be considered from organisations which;
• Support or oppose political parties
• Discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, disability, race, religion and belief or sexual orientation or
• Where Central Government, Health Authorities, County or District Councils are the statutory funder for the equipment or service for which the bid is being made. However, schools for example, may wish to bid for something that is not supplied through state funding.
REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS FOR AWARDING GRANTS
Any organisation, club or society that wishes to make an application for grant aid must; • demonstrate that the project justifies a grant application
• submit a fully completed application form (forms received after the closing date will not be considered) • agree to provide receipts for transactions made with the grant to the Parish within 28 days if requested • agree to acknowledge the contribution made by the Council in all publicity associated with the project
• be aware that all recipients of Parish Council grants may be subject to a visit by a small group of Councillors to see how the grant has been spent
• be aware that provision of a grant does not authorise the activity to be undertaken. The applicant is responsible for all legal permissions and insurances
• be aware that the Council will pursue repayment of the grant and costs if any criteria have not been adhered to
TERMS AND CONDITIONS; The Parish Council is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers. It may use the information you have provided on the application form for the prevention and detection of fraud. The Council also reserves the right, as part of its decision making process to carry out such due diligence checks as necessary to ensure the validity and accuracy of any application. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes. Terms and Conditions
1 The funding must be used only for the purpose specified in the application.
2 The money must be used within 12 calendar months of the allocation being received unless otherwise agreed prior to the funding award.
3 The organisation must if requested by the Parish Council provide evidence that the grant money is/has been spent specifically for the purposes of the original application.
4 At the end of the project or in the case where an organisation ceases to exist, or if an organisation ceases to provide a service in the area, the organisation shall notify the Council and if so requested, return any equipment or unspent grant.
5 Felpham Parish Council accept no liability whatsoever in respect of any complaints, claims or actions arising from or associated with any community project.
6 The applicant will be responsible for the expenditure of the monies allocated under this scheme and shall provide all required information to Felpham Parish Council.
7 If through multiple applications the organisation receives more money than required to complete the project, they may be asked to return a pro rata amount to the Council
Access an application form here - Form