Network Rail will be carrying out major engineering works which will affect all services through Horsham this summer.
When is it happening?
• Sunday 11th July
• Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th July
• Saturday 31st July and Sunday 1st August
• Nine days between Saturday 14th to Sunday 22nd August including weekdays
• Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th September
• Sunday 3rd October
What does this mean for me?
• On weekends, no trains between Three Bridges and Barnham via Arundel/Horsham, or between Dorking and Horsham
• Monday 16th to Friday 20th August, no trains between Crawley and Barnham via Arundel/Horsham, or between Dorking and Horsham
• On all dates, services from Southampton, Portsmouth & Southsea and Bognor Regis will still run, but will have longer journey times as they are diverted via Hove and the Brighton Mainline
We’re working on our plans for alternative travel options and rail replacement buses and will provide more information later this spring.
If you want to find out why these works are happening and what the benefits are to you, visit Network Rail